5.12.04

Christmas Tree

sunday morning we went up and cut ourselves a christmas tree. we originally planned on 3-4 ft... well none of the trees that height looked that great so we got one that was a bit taller. we got it home and put it in the awesome l.l. bean stand that my dad gave us and it just barely fit. so now we have a beautiful tree that will smell good for the few weeks 'till christmas. i think we'll put some lights on it, but not sure if anything else.

Image Hosted by
<br />ImageShack.us

3 comments:

Janell said...

Even if your tree is bigger than you were wanting it's not so big that a squirrel might come running out of it :) It's a cool tree I like ones that you cut not ones you get from a lot that are trimmed to look like the 'should' in people's heads.
I want a tree....

Sarah said...

Leanna and I just set up the fake tree I bought from Wal-Mart. Not quite the same thing, but it seems I am married to Scrooge (pre-ghosts).

KAN said...

how sad and un-pine smelling!

Kevin tried to get me to buy a fake tree. He even said we could hang car air fresheners on it to make it smell like pine. I resisted, as I did last year as well. Maybe when I'm 80, I'll give in to a plastic tree. But for now, you just can't beat the smell and looks of a real one.