26.10.04

Life Stinks

my laptop doesn't work.
i am a moron and can't figure out the network settings (even though i wrote them down) to make keith's laptop work at school.
suk-wah was all nice yesterday and asked me to set up the new printer and i said sure. today i am using the "group" computer to post this and someone set up the new printer. pretty sure it was suk-wah. way to make me feel like i am totally not needed.
earlier i decided to take my admin privledges off this computer so i couldn't be responsible for anything and now i can't compare the network settings.
my stamp for research killed itself so i had to cut half of it off.
just remembered i didn't change my patch this morning.

1 comment:

forkev said...

be careful with that patch.
if you remove it incorrectly and dont' replace it fast enough, your guts will pour out.